Provisional Results are now available - please let us know if you spot any errata - we had a few runners not listed as finishing - we might have missed you - Half Marathon results-Draft2 and also Keep the Beat Mile results
Have a look at some great photo's taken by Chris Upton and Danny Warren on our Photo's page - please feel FREE to download.
NICE WRITE UP TOO FROM RUN ABC HERE - Thanks Run ABC
Welcome to The Bosworth Half Marathon.
This well established event aims to offer our runners a safe, well organised, great value event on a course that takes in some lovely Leicestershire scenery around the historic town of Market Bosworth.
Our race sponsor and official charity - Keepthebeat are pleased to continue the success of the 1 mile event, held entirely within Market Bosworth Water Park. This is a fantastic venue that has many on-site facilites - toilets, showers, shop, cafe, crazy golf, children's play area as well as many water sports. Camping/Caravaning is also available - pre-booking essential!
THANK YOU TO ALL ENTRIES SO FAR - ONLY A FEW PLACES REMAINING NOW, SO IF YOU WANT TO ENTER, PLEASE DO SO QUICKLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
A FINAL ENTRY LIST WILL BE ON THE WEBSITE ON THURSDAY 11TH MAY - PLEASE NOTE YOUR RACE NUMBER. ALL RACE NUMBERS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO COLLECT ON RACE MORNING FROM 8AM. For this year your chip will be on your race number - DO NOT TAKE OFF - no chip = no time!
The event offers:-
- Free car-parking.
- £22/£24 entry fee
- Chip timing
- UKA Permit No. 2017-27669
- Certificate of Course Accuracy No. 09/318.
- Extensive prize list - £100 cash to 1st man/lady plus age category and Team prizes.
- Category prizes for V40/V45/V50/V55/V60/V65/V70/V75
- Team prizes sponsored by Derby Runner.
- £100 course record.
- Bespoke quality medal for all finishers.
- A quality event T-shirt will be given free to all runners raising £25 for our charity - KEEPTHEBEAT
- Official race nutrition: High 5
- Fyffes banana to all finishers
- Well marshalled course with mile markers
- Desford Striders, Hinckley Air Cadets, Bosworth Scouts, Badgers and many local experienced marshals.
- 5 water stations - High 5 on 4th at Gated Road
- Water supplied by Swithland Water
- Race Charity: keepthebeat
- Bag Storage
- Derby Runner Retailer
- Sports Massage - pre and post.
- Free downloadable race photos
- No extra charges for online entries