BOSWORTH HALF MARATHON - SUNDAY 12TH MAY
please come and join us!
Entries are now open - Enter HERE
We are very pleased to announce that in 2019, the Bosworth Half returns as a Leicestershire Road Running League race and will be hosting the Leicestershire & Rutland A.A. County Championships.
Looking forward to a great race for 2019, see you in May!
This well established event aims to offer our runners a safe, well organised, great value event on a course that takes in some lovely Leicestershire scenery around the historic town of Market Bosworth.
We are very pleased to welcome the Lecestershire Road Running League. The Half is the first Summer League race for the League - we're sure runners new to this great event will find it a very rewarding and enjoyable event.
Our official charity - Keepthebeat are pleased to continue the success of the 1 mile event, held entirely within Market Bosworth Water Park. This is a fantastic venue that has many on-site facilites - toilets, showers, shop, cafe, crazy golf, children's play area as well as many water sports. Camping/Caravaning is also available - pre-booking essential!
The event offers:-
- Free car-parking.
- £22/£24 entry fee (lower price with EA discount)
- Chip timing
- UKA Permit No. 2018-32185
- Certificate of Course Accuracy No. 09/318. (Being updated December 2018)
- Race limit 1100
- Extensive prize list - £100 cash to 1st man/lady plus age category and Team prizes.
- Category prizes for V40/V45/V50/V55/V60/V65/V70/V75
- Team prizes sponsored by Derby Runner.
- £100 course record.
- Bespoke quality medal for all finishers.
- Official race nutrition: High 5
- Fyffes banana to all finishers
- Well marshalled course with mile markers
- Desford Striders, Hinckley Air Cadets, Bosworth Scouts, Badgers and many local experienced marshals.
- 5 water stations - High 5 on 4th at Gated Road
- Water supplied by Swithland Water
- Race Charity: keepthebeat
- Bag Storage
- Derby Runner Retailer
- Sports Massage - pre and post.
- Free downloadable race photos
- No extra charges for online entries
- Transfers of entries are permissiable up to 1 week before event