|KTB Final Race Info|
SUNDAY, 14th MAY 2017 START TIME: 10.10AM
Venue: Market Bosworth Water Trust, Wellesborough Road
Market Bosworth, CV13 6PD Tel: 01455 291876 www.bosworthwatertrust.co.uk
Thank you for entering the KEEPTHEBEAT mile, we’re delighted that you will be joining us to help this great local charity. All proceeds from the event go to KTB and we hope you have a great time whilst raising much needed funds. For more information on KEEPTHEBEAT please see their website www.keepthebeat.co.uk
- Please arrive in plenty of time, venue will be busy with Half Marathon too. (aim for an hour before)
- Free car parking to all entrants, please follow the instructions of The Hinckley Air Cadets who will be helping with car-parking. Please be courteous at all times to these volunteers.
- Race numbers WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY – no numbers will be posted out.
- Online entries will close at midday on Saturday, 13th May – Entries £5
- Entries on day – is £10 for all - available from ‘Entries on Day’ at the KTB Registration.
- Race numbers are to be on FRONT of tops (not on back).
- START – is NOT the same as the Half Marathon. It is within the fencing by Pirate Ship.
- FINISH – is the same as the Half Marathon. Only cross the line if you have a number on!! If just running to encourage others, please pull out on entering finish field before finish line.
- COURSE – 1 MILE flat, on grass, tracks and road all within the Park. Conditions may be slippy if wet!
- The route circles one and crosses the other lake, so please take extra care when running past these.
- The route also goes through the caravan park, again, please take care.
- All Under 6’s to have an adult running with them (if not running with race number, please pull out before finishing line).
- PRIZES – There will be trophies for first 3 male/female runners.
- *** PRIZE*** FOR BEST FANCY DRESS.
Presentation of prizes will be asap after all runners have finished BY FINISH LINE.
- All finishers will receive a KEEPTHEBEAT Medal, DRINK and extra goodies! FYFFES BANANA too!
- Bag (at own risk) and Key storage (secure) is available at Race HQ (you must have race number to retrieve them).
- There will be photographers on the day to capture your run – free to download from the website!!!
- LOST CHILDREN – If there are any lost children they will be taken to Race HQ and the commentator will make announcements to find parent/guardian.
- Bosworth First Aid Responders will be in their new hut near to Race HQ.
- All proceeds from this event will go to KEEPTHEBEAT charity, please do your best to gain sponsorship for this great local charity. Any juniors that raise £30, Adults £50 will receive a KTB Hoodie
- Results will be on the website: www.bosworthhalf.com as soon as we can!
Once again thank you for joining us on the 4th KEEPTHEBEAT Mile, we hope you have a great run and enjoy the day J
THE KEEPTHEBEAT TEAM