20th Anniversary Reloaded!
Yes - we are finally back! 2023 is happening and after a three year delay we are finally having our 20th anniversary race.
We are still being kindly hosted at the Bosworth Lakeside Lodges (previously Bosworth Water Park), we are still a LRRL counting race and we can't wait!
Put the 7th May in your diary, 10:00 kick off.
13th February @20:00 for all entrants
EventEntry are hosting entrants again this year
Our long standing race charity: Keep The Beat will also be hosting the KeepTheBeatMile on the same day - 10.10am start.
Please watch our Facebook page for more announcements.
Results for our last race: 2019 here.
BOSWORTH HALF MARATHON 10:00am - SUNDAY 7th MAY
This well established event aims to offer our runners a safe, well organised, great value event on a course that takes in some lovely Leicestershire scenery around the historic town of Market Bosworth.
Our official charity - Keepthebeat are pleased to continue the success of the 1 mile event, held entirely within Market Bosworth Water Park. This is a fantastic venue that has many on-site facilites - toilets, showers, shop, cafe, crazy golf, children's play area as well as many water sports.
The event offers:-
- Free car-parking.
- £24.00 EA affiliated runners
- £26.00 non EA affliated runners
- Chip timing
- UKA Permit applied for
- Certificate of Course Accuracy No. 19/595
- Race limit 1000
- Extensive prize list - £100 cash to 1st man/lady plus age category and Team prizes.
- Category prizes for V40/V45/V50/V55/V60/V65/V70/V75
- Team prizes sponsored by Derby Runner.
- £100 course record.
- Bespoke quality medal for all finishers.
- Official race nutrition: High 5
- Fyffes banana to all finishers
- Well marshalled course with mile markers
- Desford Striders, Hinckley Air Cadets, Bosworth Scouts, Badgers and many local experienced marshals.
- 5 water stations - High 5 on 4th at Gated Road
- Water supplied by Swithland Water
- Race Charity: keepthebeat
- Bag Storage
- Derby Runner Retailer
- Sports Massage - pre and post.
- Free downloadable race photos
- No extra charges for online entries
- Transfers of entries are permissiable up to 30th April
- No refunds or deferrals of entries.