SAVE THE DATE FOR 2020 - OUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY
SUNDAY, 3rd MAY 2020
**please note change of date from the usual date - the bank holiday in 2020 is Friday 8th May, so we are now the Sunday before the bank holiday weekend.
Results for 2019 here.
BOSWORTH HALF MARATHON 10:00am - SUNDAY 3rd MAY
We are very pleased that the Bosworth Half returns as a Leicestershire Road Running League race and will be hosting the Leicestershire & Rutland A.A. County Championships.
Looking forward to a great race for 2020, see you in May!
This well established event aims to offer our runners a safe, well organised, great value event on a course that takes in some lovely Leicestershire scenery around the historic town of Market Bosworth.
Our official charity - Keepthebeat are pleased to continue the success of the 1 mile event, held entirely within Market Bosworth Water Park. This is a fantastic venue that has many on-site facilites - toilets, showers, shop, cafe, crazy golf, children's play area as well as many water sports. Camping/Caravaning is also available - pre-booking essential!
The event offers:-
- Free car-parking.
- £22/£24 entry fee (lower price with EA discount)
- Chip timing
- UKA Permit No. 2018-32185
- Certificate of Course Accuracy No. 19/595
- Race limit 1100
- Extensive prize list - £100 cash to 1st man/lady plus age category and Team prizes.
- Category prizes for V40/V45/V50/V55/V60/V65/V70/V75
- Team prizes sponsored by Derby Runner.
- £100 course record.
- Bespoke quality medal for all finishers.
- Official race nutrition: High 5
- Fyffes banana to all finishers
- Well marshalled course with mile markers
- Desford Striders, Hinckley Air Cadets, Bosworth Scouts, Badgers and many local experienced marshals.
- 5 water stations - High 5 on 4th at Gated Road
- Water supplied by Swithland Water
- Race Charity: keepthebeat
- Bag Storage
- Derby Runner Retailer
- Sports Massage - pre and post.
- Free downloadable race photos
- No extra charges for online entries
- Transfers of entries are permissiable up to April 26th