Venue: Market Bosworth Water Trust, Wellesborough Road, Market Bosworth, CV13 6PD
Tel: 01455 291876 www.bosworthwatertrust.co.uk
START TIME 10.10AM (HALF MARATHON STARTS AT 10.00AM)
- Online entries will be open February 2017.
- Online entries will close at midday on Saturday, 13th May
- Entry fee £5 for all up to midday 7th May (no extra online processing costs!) - £10 on the day.
- Free car parking to all entrants, please follow the instructions of Hinckley Air Cadets who will be helping with car-parking. Please be courteous at all times to these volunteers.
- Aim to arrive about an hour before, more if you want to register on the morning.
- Race numbers will be posted out to entrants if entered by 10th May.
- Entries after this will need to be collected from Race HQ near Water Park Shop/Café (again, please allow extra time for this).
- Entries on day – are £10 - available from Race Registration on race day.
- Race numbers are to be on FRONT of tops (not on back).
- PLEASE FILL IN ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION ON THE BACK OF THE RACE NUMBER.
- START – is NOT the same as the Half Marathon. It is within the fencing by Pirate Ship.
- FINISH – is the same as the Half Marathon. Only cross the line if you have a number on!! If just running to encourage others, please pull out on entering finish field before finish line.
- COURSE – 1 MILE flat, on grass, tracks and road all within the Park. Conditions may be slippy if wet!
- The route circles both lakes, so please take extra care when running past these.
- The route also goes through the caravan park, again, please take care.
- All Under 6’s to have an adult running with them.
- PRIZES – There will be trophies for first 3 male/female runners
- Presentation asap after all runners have finished BY FINISH LINE.
- ***NEW PRIZE*** FOR BEST FANCY DRESS.
- All finishers will receive a KEEPTHEBEAT Medal, DRINK and extra goodies! FYFFES BANANA too!
- Bag (at own risk) and Key storage (secure) is available at Race HQ (you must have race number to retrieve them).
- A Photographer will be there on the day to capture your run, FREE to download from website!
- LOST CHILDREN – If there are any lost children they will be taken to Race HQ and commentator will make announcements to locate parent/guardian.
- FIRST AID – Bosworth First Aid Responders will be in their new grey hut close to Race HQ.
- All proceeds from this event go to KEEPTHEBEAT, please try to raise sponsorship for this great charity. Juniors raising more than £30, adults £50 will recieve a free keepthebeat hoodie!
- Results will be on the website as soon as possible!
Above all, we hope you have a great day and really enjoy the event.
Thank you for entering