Venue: Market Bosworth Water Trust, Wellesborough Road, Market Bosworth, CV13 6PD
Tel: 01455 291876 www.bosworthwatertrust.co.uk
START TIME 10.10AM (HALF MARATHON STARTS AT 10.00AM)
- Online entries close on Weds, 8th May at £5
- On the day entries will be £10
- Free car parking to all entrants, please follow the instructions of Hinckley Air Cadets who will be helping with car-parking. Please be courteous at all times to these volunteers.
- Aim to arrive about an hour before, more if you want to register on the morning.
- PLEASE SEE NOTE REGARDING RECTORY LANE, MARKET BOSWORTH ONEWAY SYSTEM ROAD CLOSURE FROM 9AM on race day - it will affect you getting to the venue. Diversions are in place, but please allow extra time if coming from the A447
- Race numbers will need to be collected on race morning.
- Entries on day – are £10 - available from Race Registration on race day.
- Race numbers are to be on FRONT of tops (not on back).
- PLEASE FILL IN ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION ON THE BACK OF THE RACE NUMBER.
- START – is NOT the same as the Half Marathon. It is within the fencing by Pirate Ship.
- FINISH – is the same as the Half Marathon. Only cross the line if you have a number on!! If just running to encourage others, please pull out on entering finish field before finish line.
- COURSE – 1 MILE flat, on grass, tracks and road all within the Park. Conditions may be slippy if wet!
- The route circles both lakes, so please take extra care when running past these.
- The route also goes through the caravan park, again, please take care.
- All Under 6’s to have an adult running with them.
- PRIZES – There will be trophies for first 3 male/female runners
- Presentation asap after all runners have finished BY FINISH LINE.
- *** PRIZE*** FOR BEST FANCY DRESS.
- All finishers will receive a KEEPTHEBEAT Medal, DRINK and extra goodies!
- Bag (at own risk) and Key storage (secure) is available at Race HQ (you must have race number to retrieve them).
- A Photographer will be there on the day to capture your run, FREE to download from website!
- LOST CHILDREN – If there are any lost children they will be taken to Race HQ and commentator will make announcements to locate parent/guardian.
- FIRST AID – Bosworth First Aid Responders will be in their new grey hut close to Race HQ and Red Cross will be at the Finish Line.
- All proceeds from this event go to KEEPTHEBEAT, please try to raise sponsorship for this great charity. Anyone raising £50 will recieve a free keepthebeat hoodie!
- Results will be on the website as soon as possible!
Above all, we hope you have a great day and really enjoy the event.
Thank you for entering